Dienstag, 19. August 2014

Whats going on?!

My face is a mess. I have so irritated skin for a few weeks now. Some areas of my skin are really dry also flushed and it looks like a rash or something like that. I have no idea whats going on. That's so annoying. I told my doctor about my skin problems at my last doctors appointment, but she was really uninterested and her only response was that this might be a side effect of my medication no more, no less. (At the beginning of the appointment she told me about her very stressful day and that everything went wrong at this day, maybe this might be the reason behind her strange behaviour or rather her disinterest - I have no clue.) So, I don't know what to do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Huhu ihr Lieben,

freu mich über jeden Kommentar von euch. :)
Und versuche auch jeden Kommi zu beantworten. (:

Liebe Grüße

eure Naomi ♥